Places to See Near Lerner Springsat Reston, VA
Come enjoy the tranquil and beautifully wooded scenery at Lerner Springs at Restonin lovely Reston, Virginia. Lerner Springs at Reston apartment homes are perfect for those looking to be close to the Washington D.C. area. Lerner Springs at Reston offers new residents incredible living quarters and amenities including spacious closets, heating and air conditioning, private balconies and patios, equipped kitchens, huge floor plans, and available furnished apartments. That’s not all these fabulous apartments have to offer! Lerner Springs at Reston come with plenty of community amenities too. Residents can enjoy a BBQ and picnic area, children’s play area, community pool, tennis courts, plentiful parking, and several walking and bike paths for residents to enjoy. The thickly wooded landscape of this community provides plenty of privacy and recreation.
Places to See
Located in Fairfax County, Lerner Springs at Reston is only minutes from excitement at the fine shops, restaurants, and entertainment at Reston Town Center, the Wolf Trap, nearby Tysons Corner and of course the surrounding Washington D.C. area.The convenience of its excellent location to Toll Road/267 and Washington Dulles airport makes it easy to travel anywhere. The options are endless when you live in Reston, VA:
Reston Town Center
– This incredible town center is a community destination, offering more than 50 shops, 30 restaurants, an 11-screen cinema, and a four-diamond Hyatt Regency Hotel. Reston Town Center’s open-air pavilion is the place to be year-round, home to The Northern Virginia Fine Arts Festival, Taste of Reston, a free summer concert series, and seasonal ice skating. There’s something for everyone when you come to the Reston Town Center.
The Spectrum at Reston Town Center
– An extension of the Reston Town Center, The Spectrum features neighborhood stores, national chains, and restaurants that everyone loves. The Spectrum has drawn shoppers in with its convenience and atmosphere provided by its unique layout and stores.
– This historic museum offers community exhibits and archives, walking tours, and public events including the annual Home Tour and Founder’s Day. Long-term exhibits explore life in the Reston community as well as rotating exhibits showcasing the work of students of all ages.
–Come take the kids to see their favorite animals! The 30-acre petting zoo is family-friendly and provides an up close and personal experience with the animals. The Reston Zoo’s “Zoofari” wagon rides take everyone on a journey to see the zebras, antelope, bison, ostrich and much more. Guests also have the pleasure of seeing alligators, camels, a reptile house and animal demonstrations with park staff leaders. You can bottle-feed lambs and hand-feed goats, sheep, and llamas to make your experience at the Reston Zoo even more incredible and one you will never forget.
Tysons Corner Center
– Located just outside of Washington D.C., Tysons Corner is a massive shopping center featuring 300 specialty and department stores, renowned restaurants, eateries, and numerous options for entertainment. The popular shopping center is also home to the Plaza. The Plaza at Tysons Corner is an elevated 32 feet outdoor plaza featuring lush gardens and exceptional events including free movies, concerts, activities for the kids, and holiday festivities. It’s a must-see destination in the D.C. area.
Water Mine and Lake Fairfax Park
– The Water Mine is one of Reston’s most popular attractions. This water park features fun slides, flumes, sprays, showers, and a relaxing lazy river. Adjacent to the Water Mine is beautiful Lake Fairfax Park. This picturesque park features a 20-acre lake with a carousel, picnic areas, campgrounds, athletic fields and a marina offering pedal boat and canoe rentals.
– Not far away from Reston is the Wolf Trap National Park for the Performing Arts. A venue with a majestic natural setting that is host to over 100 performances including legends and top-artists across all genres every summer. Home to the architecturally stunning Filene Center and the delightfully intimate Children’s Theatre-in-the-Woods, the 117-acre National Park offers exquisite dining and hospitality amenities throughout the summer, and year-round recreational opportunities, including hiking trails, picnic areas, and family sledding. The Wolf Trap experience is ready and waiting for everyone to enjoy.
Lerner Springs at Reston are the perfect apartment homes for anyone looking to enjoy the numerous amenities that the complex has to offer, along with the beautiful surrounding area. Come discover what makes Lerner Springs at Reston so unique. If you are interested in these lovely apartments, call (877) 239-1203 today for more information!